Teams Course (4th Grade-Adult)
- Min 8/Max 15
- Up to 5 groups at one time
- 3 hour minimum
- Youth/Family: $52/hr. per group in Wheaton/Dist. 200, $65/hr. per group out of Wheaton/Dist. 200
- Colleges, Park District/Teacher Professional Development: $70/hr. per group
- Adult Nonprofit: $15/hr. per participant
- Corporate: $23/hr. per participant
Adventure Walk (Low Ropes): Go through each of the six elements without touching the ground.
Group Wall: Group members carefully lift each other up and over the wall (12’ and 8’ options).
Incomplete Bridge: Get from one platform to the other using two boards.
High Beam: Move from one side to the other by climbing over the beam.
Nitro Crossing: Swing from one side to the other using a suspended rope.
Squeeze Box: Enter and exit the box by going over the top or underneath.
Electric Fence/Spider Web: Move through the "fence" or “web” without touching the ropes or poles.
Telephone Pole Shuffle: Group members arrange themselves in a particular order without touching the ground.
Whale Watch: Board the platform and stay balanced for a designated amount of time.
Wobbly Woozy: Pairs move from the vertex of the triangle to the widest part without touching the ground.
Zig Zag Crossing: Use boards to travel across five platforms without touching the ground.