Birthday Party Packages
For detailed information about birthday party options, please download our brochure.
Click on any topic for specific information:
- 45 min. – 1 hr. program
- 1 hr. use of reserved space with a Lincoln Marsh host to help serve food and list presents
- Goody bag item for each child
- T-shirt and string bag for the birthday child
Looking to simply participate in a group program for your birthday celebration or create a custom party package? We have the following options available:
Nature Discovery Field Trips: Terrific Trees!, Mouse Walk, Insect-mania, Nature’s Recyclers, Discovery Hikes, Wetland Explorations
Nature in Your Classroom: The Unhuggables: Nature’s Super Heroes, Winter Adaptations, Insect Investigations, Marsh Mysteries, Who’s The Wise Bird?, Those Amazing Animals!
Outdoor Adventures: Geocaching, Orienteering, Snowshoeing, Canoeing
Nighttime Nature Programs: Owl Prowl, Night Hike, Campfire Magic
Challenge Course: Teams Course, High Ropes Course, Climbing Tower, Power Pole, Crate Climbing
- Wheaton Residents: $125 for up to 15 children
- Nonresidents: $150 for up to 15 children
- Custom Party: Cost of program plus $70 for up to 15 children
- Additional Guests: $5 each up to a maximum of 20 children
- Additional Birthday Child: $10
- Additional Rental Time: $25 per ½ hour
- Add a Campfire: $40 for 1 hour, optional add-on of $1/person for hot chocolate and marshmallows
How do I make a birthday party reservation?
- Pick your birthday party option and decide on any add-ons.
- Choose several dates in the event that your first choice is not available.
- Contact the Lincoln Marsh Office at 630-871-2810 for additional information and reservations.
- Reservation information will be emailed to you prior to your party. Review it carefully and call us as soon as possible if anything is incorrect or changes (i.e. number of participants).
NOTE: Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance; earlier reservations are appreciated and recommended.
- Renters are responsible for decorating, food, tableware, and basic cleanup. Bring trash bags to pack out any garbage. Failure to return the reserved space to its original condition will result in an additional charge.
- Parties at Lincoln Marsh are held entirely outdoors. In the event of inclement weather, an indoor option may be available depending on theme and availability of facilities.