Explore the Lincoln Marsh on snowshoes!
Snowshoe rentals are available at the following locations:
- Lincoln Marsh Office –
Weekdays 9am – 3pm;
Call 630-871-2810 to confirm availability
- Northside Park Shelter House –
Fridays 4pm – 7pm;
Saturdays 10am – 7pm;
Sundays 11am-6pm & Non-School Days 10am-7pm;
Call 630-234-9351 to confirm availability
- Cost: $5/hr. Fees will not be prorated.
- Available in child and adult sizes (limited amount of child snowshoes).
- 3 inch minimum of snow is required.
- A Rental Agreement & Waiver (PDF) must be signed (by a parent/legal guardian if under 18).
- Snowshoes cannot be taken off Lincoln Marsh or Northside Park property.
- Snowshoes must be returned to Lincoln Marsh office by 3pm and Northside Park Shelter House by 6pm (Sundays by 5pm).
- Any equipment turned in after rental hours are over will be charged $5 for every 10 minutes late.
- Participants will be liable to pay for any damages to the equipment up to $100.
- A state ID, driver’s license, credit card, or car keys will be held as a deposit.